Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer is officially here

Happy Friday readers,

Well, I had my first Board of Directors presentation this past Wednesday. Our Research Learning Network had 45 minutes to update the Board about our current and future projects and I was thrilled at the positive response. Conference calls still amaze me and I’d like to think that I’m getting more comfortable talking to a dozen people without actually seeing them. Here are the creative briefs I put together that introduced my summer projects, most of which you’ve seen before.

Now that this meeting is done, I don’t have any big deadlines looming ahead of me. Which is somewhat of a bad thing because I thrive under due dates. Okay, next week’s goal: more self-discipline!













Have a wonderful (and warm) weekend. I’m hearing that we’ll hit 90 on Sunday? This is quite the heat wave for the Pacific Northwest. I may have to start wearing shorts now.

No comments: